This is a great life-style opportunity selling yachts and small-boats across Cornwall utilizing Boatshed’s global website, proven processes and extensive international network.
Boatshed’s internet platform simplifies and automates the brokerage processes, reducing the time to place adverts online and short-listing buyers using predictive analytics. The extensive use of technology enables Boatshed Falmouth to be operated single-handedly from home thus keeping overheads to a minimum. Opportunities for growth exist for any prospective owner who wishes to invest more time in the business.
Boatshed Falmouth has been operating for over 15 years during which time an extensive network of business relationships have been developed with local marinas, boatyards and the general marine industry resulting in a steady stream of new business. Visit www.boatshedfalmouth.com to view the website and the current stock of boats for sale.
As owner of Boatshed Falmouth, you will benefit from being a part of the Boatshed Group (www.boatshed.com) that sells more boats than any other yacht broker with in excess of 280,000 unique website visitors every month and over 900,000 registered Boatshed.com users looking for boats. The Boatshed Group places a high priority on marketing and website development meaning your business will always standout and remain prominent in any internet search.
The business has recently demonstrated its resilience as it continued to operate throughout the Covid-19 lockdown delivering adverts and video walk through of boats into customers’ homes. The business continues to operate utilizing social distancing and all other government restrictions.
A proven consistent turnover has given the current owner an enviable lifestyle. He is now nearing retirement age and looking to spend more time afloat.
If you still think this lifestyle could be for you, please click the request more information link below or call us on 02921 690 145. The business operates in a tight-knit environment and the seller is looking to pass the baton to the right buyer who is motivated to have a positive impact on the local economy.
- Reasons for selling – The Owner is looking to retire
- Trading hours – Dependant on the Season. Early spring is the busiest time when some weekend and Bank Holiday working will be required to undertake viewings.
- Employees – The business is run by the owner
- Years established – 16 years
- Support & training – All training is provided. A 24/7 Helpdesk provides IT, Operational and Legal support.
- Owner financing – Owner financing is available. Please contact the seller for more information.
- Financing available – Details of any financing arrangement to be agreed.
- Home based – This business can be run from home.
- Relocatable – This business can be relocated.