Have you always dreamed of running your own business? Join our family…
We are expanding our profitable business nationwide & are seeking to appoint ambassadors to join the Little Tipple family. People who are full of energy, naturally passionate, enjoy selling directly to the public and who love the idea of being their own boss. Our ambassadors will have the scope to be creative, the freedom to grow their own sales and the chance to make the most of our well-known Little Tipple branding.
As an ambassador you’ll be given all the help, support, marketing & training you need to start building your business. You will get your own exclusive territory, each new ambassador is equipped with a Little Tipple Van, which uses as its base a Piaggio Ape your very own branded Tipple Van, a complete ambassador pack including everything to set up your Van and we’ll even help recommended events in your area to get you started.
Weddings, Corporate events, Food Festivals, Family Fun Day’s, Carnivals, Agricultural Shows, Street Food Festivals… Just the tip of the iceberg of the events you can attend with your shiny new Van!
What exactly will you get ?
We take care of everything for you! it is hassle & stress free. Excited yet? you should be, here is a list of everything we take care of to ensure you success.
- Your very own Little Tipple Van, painted in company colours and fully equipped. Although you can drive this, it will not be taxed, insured or have an MOT for road use and therefore, is not road legal. The Little Tipple Van highly recommends that you transport the vehicle in a long-wheelbase van. Of course, you can use the engine outdoors to place your Little Tipple Van for an event or push it should you require the van inside.
- Ramps to transport your Little Tipple Van inside a long wheelbase van. The company highly recommends you install a winch to pull the van inside. The Little Tipple Van can also be towed with any medium-sized vehicle, such as a VW Passat or Ford Mondeo. The Little Tipple Van can supply a custom-built trailer for an additional £1,500 should you not wish to transport your Little Tipple Van inside a van. The company says that in its experience a long wheelbase van would make life much easier, but would be more than happy to discuss options with you.
- Your own custom website. It will have the same layout, design and colours of the company’s main website for continuity, but will include your telephone number, address and contact names.
- Your own ‘@thelittletipplevan.com’ email address. This can be accessed via Outlook or through webmail. Login details will be provided with your welcome pack.
- Your own exclusive territory.
- Sales and marketing support. The Little Tipple Van has a detailed marketing strategy to launch and sustain your business. The company advertises nationally and all enquiries generated in your territory will be sent to you within 24 hours. The Little Tipple Van will also support your own marketing activities.
- Branded aprons/polo shirts.
- Personal liability insurance. To take the headache away from setting this up, The Little Tipple Van will happily introduce you to the company’s insurer. This year’s cover was around £80.
- Help with your personal alcohol licence application, which is a requirement under the Licensing Act 2003. You must be over 18 to apply for this.
- A supply of prosecco, plus other drinks, which can be ordered through The Little Tipple Van’s website and is unique to the company’s ambassadors (franchisees). The Little Tipple Van operates a loyalty cashback scheme. The company has sourced prosecco based on affordability and taste. It’s not the cheapest by far, but its unique taste ensures repeat business while maintaining profitability.
- Business set up. The Little Tipple Van can help you set up a limited company if required, business bank account and assist with VAT registration. The company can also introduce you to an accountant if you do not have one.
- Card payment gateway. You will need to take card payments which are debited into your business account. You can do this via a smartphone, tablet or payment machine.
- Finance. The Little Van Group benefits from its partner’s finance facilities, which are FCA registered and will guide and assist you through affordable options.
- Ambassadors can apply to join The Little Tipple Van cashback loyalty scheme. Under the scheme, the more prosecco/alcohol you buy from the company, the less you pay in annual management fees and Little Tipple Van rental.
Our complete franchise package licence is £8,500, no hidden costs. Your ongoing management fee is only £1800 per year. Unlike other franchises we do not take any percentage of your sales!
Steps to becoming an Ambassador
You’ll be part of The Tipple Group family and have the support of the entire team (including Anthony & Kerry the founders!) to brainstorm ideas, answer questions and give you support & training on sales & marketing techniques or our additional upsell products. We also hold VIP Tipple events throughout the year for The Little Tipple Van ambassador family to get together, share our stories and celebrate our love !
Annual Conference & Regional meetings
The Little Van Group (Little Tipple Van) organizes and hosts regular national and regional meetings for ambassadors across the UK. These provide the perfect opportunity to network and swap stories with your fellow ambassadors.
National Marketing Campaigns
Our ambassadors are supplied with a professional Marketing Tool Kit to help engage with their local customer base, all underpinned by national marketing campaigns and activity.
Ongoing Support and Coaching
Our support is designed to suit your needs at different times of your journey, through a system of phone calls, visits, operational updates, and opportunities to meet other ambassadors. You really are in business for yourself, not by yourself! your part of the Tipple family.
Return on Investment
The most important question! what is the return on my investment? the simple answer is the more work you put in, the harder you work, the better the return! its that simple. We would be happy to show you our figures for the last 4 years (an NDA may be required) however, as an example if you do 2 events per month ie; every second weekend you should be looking for sales of 20/25K pa, if you do 2 events per week either one mid week & one at the weekend you should acheive sales of 60-80K pa. depending on the tyype of events.
Once you start the steps to becoming an ambassador, you will be provided with the tools to calculate your own earning potential, but with a typical Gross Profit of between 65–75%, the returns are as exciting as the prosecco.
The model is built around the full calendar working week – Monday to Sunday so be prepared to work some unsociable hours, with main revenue being from weekend activities, week day events will bring in extra income. Whether your personal goals are based around an improved work/life balance or whether they are purely based around increased financial security, the Tipple Van business model could be the perfect fit.
For more information please either call, email us or click the request information link below.